ITD Vacuum Sleeve/Cartridge/Insert
• Designed to be an integral part of your product.
• Straight-through vacuum passage allows solid material to pass
directly through the pump with no reduction of vacuum flow.
• "A" Diameter indicates the size of the straight-through vacuum passage.
PERFORMANCE CONSIDERATIONS when Vacuum Flow is the primary requirement.
• Maximum Vacuum Flow occurs at 40-60 psi.
• Operating Pressure of 20 psi provides 70-80% of maximum flow.
• Low pressures will minimize air usage.
Chart Data: Operating Pressure psi (Press), Vacuum Level "Hg (Vac), Vacuum Flow scfm (Flow), Air Usage scfm (Air)