AV Single Stage Vacuum Pumps/Generators
• Large capacity unit - contour shape with mounting base.
• Vacuum Levels: High, Medium and Low.
PERFORMANCE CONSIDERATIONS to minimize air usage
If maximum Vacuum Levels are not required, select M or L model pumps.
When Vacuum Flow is important, regulate the operating pressure.
• High Vacuum Flow will occur at 40-50 psi.
• Lower pressures of 20-30 psi will also provide sufficient Vacuum Flow
Data below recorded at 70-75 psi.
• Vacuum Levels "Hg (Vac), Vacuum Flow scfm (Flow), Air Usage scfm (Air)
AV SIngle Stage Models: