TDRH Single Stage Vacuum Pumps/Generators
• Straight-through vacuum passage allows solid material to pass directly
through the pump with no reduction of vacuum flow.
• "A" Diameter indicates the size of the straight-through vacuum passage.
• Provides medium and low Vacuum Levels while developing high Vacuum
Flow with minimal Air Usage.
• When Vacuum Flow is important, regulate the operating pressure.• High Vacuum Flow will occur at 40-50 psi however lower pressures of
20-30 psi will also provide sufficient Vacuum Flow.
Data below recorded at 70-75 psi.
• Vacuum Levels "Hg (Vac), Vacuum Flow scfm (Flow), Air Usage scfm (Air)